Weight Watcher Turkey Chili
- 10 Ounces extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 Package dry chili seasonings
- 2 Medium yellow squash diced
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Medium zucchini, diced
- 2 Cans diced tomatoes
- 1 Can black beans
- 2 Green bell peppers, diced
- 2 Cans fat-free, reduced-sodium beef broth
- 4 Celery stalks, diced
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place it on medium-high flame.
- Add turkey and onion and cook until brown, for about 10 minutes.
- Shift the browned turkey and onion to a big soup pot.
- Add tomatoes, squash, beans, zucchini, celery, bell peppers, broth, water, salt and chili seasoning.
- Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer till the vegetables are tender for about 20 minutes.