Boneless Turkey Breast
- 3 Pound boneless turkey breast halves
- 2 Cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 6 Whole cloves
- Combine garlic, basil, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub it over the turkey breast and insert one clove into each end of the turkey breast, and one in the middle.
- Mix vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in a large dish.
- Add the breasts to it, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Evenly oil the grill grate and remove the marinade.
- Place the turkey breasts on the grill and close the lid.
- Grill turkey breasts for about 15 minutes on each side, or to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F.