- 2 Packages crescent rolls
- 2 Packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dill weed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 Cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 Cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 Cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 Cup milk
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Now place the crescent roll onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet and press together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake the crust for about 15 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, milk, dill, salt and garlic in a bowl, mix well.
- Spread it over cooled crust and sprinkle vegetables and cheese over cream cheese mixture.
- Place it into the Refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut them into squares and serve.