Grilled Whole Turkey
- 12 Pounds whole turkey
- 3 tbsp Chicken bouillon powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chopped parsley
- Oil as required
- 2 Cups water
- Clean the turkey and pat dry.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat and lightly coat the grill grate with oil.
- Keep the turkey breast side down on the prepared grill.
- Sear the turkey on both sides till dark brown.
- Take a big roasting pan and combine, bouillon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, water, parsley and paprika in it.
- Put the turkey breast side down in the roasting pan.
- Scoop the pan mixture over the turkey and cover it tightly with the foil.
- Place it on the grill and grill for about 3 to 4 hours, till the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F.
- Take out the turkey from the grill and let stand for about 15 minutes before carving.