- 1-3/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 227 gm Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Egg (separated)
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 6 Apples (peeled, cored, and thinly sliced)
- 1-1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and egg yolk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add flour, mix well, shape it into balls and refrigerate.
- Combine apples, sugar and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and cook over low heat until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. Allow cooling.
- Now roll one portion of dough into a 10- x 13 inch rectangle about 1/8 inch thick on a floured surface.
- Spread one-third of apple mixture over dough.
- Starting with short side, roll up jellyroll fashion, and turn edges under.
- Repeat with remaining dough and apple mixture.
- Place rolls, seam side down, on a greased baking dish.
- Lightly beat egg white and brush on top of rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until brown.