- 10 Ounces canned chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2/3 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2/3 Cup Salsa
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped green onion
- Sour cream as required
- Salt to taste
- Take a small bowl and combine chicken, salt and salsa in it
- Divide chicken mixture, green onion and cheese equally among 4 tortillas.
- Cover it with the remaining tortillas for 2 minutes
- In a large skillet place one tortilla stack over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Repeat the same process with remaining the tortilla stacks.
- Serve Chicken Quesadillas with sour cream, if desired.