Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 1 Pound seashell pasta
- 1/4 Pound pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/2 Pound asiago cheese, diced
- 1/4 Pound genoa salami, chopped
- 1 Can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Dried parsley
- 3/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Take a large pot of salted boiling water and add pasta to it.
- Cook it till al dente, drain and cool it under running water.
- Take a large bowl and combine pasta, salami, asiago cheese, black olives, pepperoni, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes in it, mix well.
- Stir in the envelope of dressing mix and cover it.
- Place it into the refrigerator for about one hour.
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt and pepper to prepare the dressing.
- Pour dressing over the salad, mix well and serve.