- 2-3/4 Cups flour
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Nuts and cinnamon as required
- 2 Cups honey
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1 Cup water
- Boil honey, water and sugar for about 10 to 15 minutes to make fine syrup.
- Beat eggs well with vanilla extract, add flour gradually and knead lightly.
- Add oil to it and mix well.
- Divide the dough into five sections.
- Now roll one part on floured board till paper thin.
- By the pastry wheel, cut it into strips 2 inches wide and the length of pastry.
- Roll on a fork to make circle.
- Drop into very warm oil in a deep fat fryer so the dough will rise properly.
- Drain it on absorbent paper.
- Dip Dipples in hot syrup and sprinkle with nuts and cinnamon.