Fried Italian Ravioli
- 1 Package cheese ravioli or crab-filled ravioli
- 2 Cups Italian style breadcrumbs, fine
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Warm marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare ravioli according to the instructions, drain well.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a wide bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a big bowl.
- Take a heavy skillet and heat oil on medium high heat.
- Dip the ravioli into the milk mixture, then into the bread crumbs and fry till light golden brown.
- Cook 6 to 8 ravioli at a time.
- Drain and sprinkle it with parmesan cheese.
- Serve it with warm marinara sauce.