- 1 Pound spaghetti
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Salt as required
- Water as required
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add pasta to it.
- Cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain well.
- In a skillet melt butter with salt and cook on medium heat till just brown.
- Remove it from the heat and mix it with pasta, cheese and oregano.
- Now pour it into a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 10 to15 minutes, till hot and bubbly.