Greek Style Lasagna
- 9 Lasagna noodles
- 8 Ounces lean ground beef
- 1 Package frozen, chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 Cups reduced sodium tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 Cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp Chopped fresh mint, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Squirt a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray, keep aside.
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions, do not add salt, drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and place it on medium heat.
- Add beef and onion to it.
- Cook for about 5 minutes till brown, keep stirring.
- Transfer the beef mixture on a paper towel-lined plate, drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, olives, feta cheese and 2 tbsp mint.
- Now spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in the prepared dish.
- Top it with 3 noodles and spread some spinach mixture over the noodles.
- Top it with some beef mixture and pour 1/4 cup tomato sauce over the beef mixture.
- Continue layering with remaining noodles, beef mixture, spinach mixture and sauce.
- Cover it with foil and bake for about 30 minutes till filling is heated through.
- Sprinkle with rest of the mint and serve.