- 100 gm Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 Packet of pastry puff sheets
- 2 Green chilies, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Few curry and cilantro leaves
- Few seasoning seeds
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Fry mustard and cumin seeds for seasoning.
- Add onions, green chilies, turmeric, curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste to it and fry for about few minutes till the onions are brown.
- Combine mashed potatoes and salt with it and cook till it is tender.
- Sprinkle cilantro leaves and coriander powder.
- Remove it from the fire and let it cool.
- Slice each puff sheet into 5 pieces.
- Unfold the layers, stuff with the potato mixture and seal the three sides applying little water over the edges.
- Repeat the same process for the other pieces.
- Place the puffs in the baking tray.
- Bake them in the preheated oven till golden brown for about 30 to 40 minutes.