- 300 gm Bhindi finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried mango powder
- 2 to 3 Fresh green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Red chillies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a non-stick frying pan and heat the oil in it.
- Add all the masalas to it except salt and mango powder.
- Fry for about one minute, keep stirring and combine bhindi with it.
- Add salt and mango powder, mix well and microwave for about 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Let it stand for about 2 to 3 minutes and serve.