Microwave Mutton Curry
- 1 kg Mutton, boneless cubes
- 1 Bay-leaf
- 6 Cardamoms
- 2 gm Saffron
- 4 Cinnamons
- 8 Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 Cup yoghurt
- 3tbsp Ginger paste
- 3 tbsp Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- Boiled egg and mint for garnishing
- 5 Cup oil
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it, fry cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf till brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste to it.
- Fry for a few minutes and combine yoghurt and mutton cubes with it.
- Place it in a glass dish, cover it and microwave them for about 10 minutes.
- Now stand it for about 5 minutes.
- When meat is tender, add salt, pepper and saffron and microwave it again for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stand it for another one minute.
- Garnish it with quartered boiled egg and mint and serve it.