Microwave Matar Paneer
- 1 Cup peas, shelled
- 100 gm Panir, grated
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Medium size onion
- 1/2 Inch piece ginger
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Few cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Fresh coriander and green chilli for garnishing
- 6 tbsp Water
- 6 tbsp Ready made tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- Grind together onion, green chillies and ginger.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it and Sauté this paste for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine tomato puree, garam masala, cumin powder, red chilli powder and matter to it and sprinkle 1 tbsp water.
- Now place this to the microwave dish and cook at high mode for 3 about minutes.
- Add salt, grated paneer, 5 tbsp water and cashew nuts to it, mix properly.
- Cover the dish and microwave again for about 2 minutes and stand for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander and green chili.