- 12 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 Large green bell pepper
- 4 -1/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups apple cider vinegar
- 4 Ounces liquid pectin
- 4 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Pinch salt
- Combine the green bell pepper and jalapeno peppers in the blender and blend till finely chopped.
- Place the peppers to a big saucepan and stir in the cider vinegar.
- Bring it to a boil, and let simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through at least 2 layers of cheesecloth and remove the pulp.
- Pour the liquid to the saucepan and stir in the salt and sugar till dissolved.
- Bring it to a boil on medium-high flame.
- When it comes to a rolling boil, then again bring it to a boil for about one minute and stir in the liquid pectin.
- Stir in rest of the jalapeno peppers and place the jelly into sterile jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Seal the jars in a hot water bath and place it into the Refrigerator.