- 2 Pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 6 Almonds
- 8 Cloves garlic
- 6 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 Inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Soak almonds in water for about 15 to 20 minutes, drain.
- Put the almonds, peppers, garlic, ginger, and cilantro into the bowl of a food processor and blend it till smooth.
- Add salt to it and blend in lemon juice and cream.
- Place the mixture to a big, non metallic bowl.
- Place the chicken into the bowl and turn it to coat.
- Cover and marinate into the refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and thread onto the skewers.
- Brush chicken with butter and arrange the skewers on hot grate and cook it till cooked through.
- Silken Kebabs are ready to serve.