Moong Dal Panki
- 50 gms Moong Dal
- 1/2 cup Water (to soak dal)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Curd
- 1 tsp Gram Flour
- 2 Green Chilies
- A pinch Asafoetida
- A pinch of Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 Banana Leaf
- 1 tsp Oil
- Soak moong dal in water for about two hours and drain.
- Grind the mixture after adding green chilies and fresh curd.
- Add gram flour and asafoetida.
- Now take the banana leaves, cut it into small squares.
- Apply a little oil to the banana leaf.
- Spread a little mixture on each leaf portion and put another greased leaf on top.
- Cook on a tawa (griddle) until light brown spots appear on top.
- Moong Dal Panki is ready.