Diet Soda Cake
- 1 Can diet soda, any flavor
- 1 Box cake mix, any flavor
- 8 oz Nonfat milk
- 1 Small package sugar free/fat free pudding mix, any flavor
- 8 oz Container cool whip free
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and diet soda, mix well.
- Bake it for about 30 minutes till firm, let it cool.
- Combine pudding mix with milk.
- Add powder sugar to it and mix well.
- Blend it in cool whip and place it into the refrigerator till ready to use.
- Frost the cake and keep refrigerated.