- 2/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1 Slice ham or bacon, diced
- 100 gm Shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Oil as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the flour, water, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- Add shredded ham or bacon and cabbage to it.
- Pour sufficient oil into a pan to cover the base.
- Heat oil and then add all or half the mixture.
- Cook it on both sides till brown.
- Serve Okonomyaki with barbecue sauce and mayonnaise.