- 250 gm Ladyfingers
- 3 tsp Bengal gram flour
- 1/2 tsp Onion seeds (Kalonji)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder (Jeera Powder)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder (Dhania Powder)
- 1-1/2 tsp Fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1 tsp Dry mango powder (Amchur)
- 4 Green chillies
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Rinse and wipe the ladyfingers.
- Snip off the two ends and cut on one side.
- Combine bengal gram flour, 1 tsp fennel seeds and all other dry masalas except cumin and onion seeds in a bowl, mix well.
- Add salt and a tbsp of oil to it.
- Fill this masala into the ladyfingers, set aside.
- Heat up 3 tbsp of oil and fry rest of the fennel seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies and onion seeds for a minute.
- Add stuffed ladyfingers to it and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Cover and fry till they are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and stir fry until the ladyfingers are crunchy.