- 12 Large size prawns
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Medium onion
- 2 Inch piece ginger
- 2 Pods garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Bread crumb as needed
- Salt to taste
- Take jumbo prawns without head, wash them and remove the shell, devein.
- Grind ginger, onion and garlic together adding little water.
- Marinate the prawn in the juice of onion, ginger and garlic and add vinegar, red chili powder, and salt to it, set aside for thirty minutes.
- Separate the white of the eggs and beat properly.
- Dip prawns one by one in it and then roll in the bread crumb.
- Heat oil very hot in the pan and add one by one the prawns and deep fry.
- Reduce the flame and fry until light brown.