- 1 Prepared chocolate crumb crust of 9-inch
- 1 Package semisweet chocolate baking bars, broken up
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Instant coffee granules
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 Cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tsp Water
- 2 tbsp Chocolate sprinkles
- In a small saucepan on low flame, melt semisweet chocolate.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and dissolve instant coffee in water.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla with it and stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Blend in melted chocolate and spread in prepared crust, keep aside.
- In a small mixer bowl, beat cocoa, powdered sugar, and heavy cream till peaks form.
- Place this mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Garnish it with the chocolate sprinkles.