- 200 gm Medium peeled green king prawns
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tbsp Fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Green capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 Large vine-ripened tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mild paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 Large avocado, peeled and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and put it in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes till heated through.
- Remove it from the oven.
- Combine the sour cream, lime juice and fresh coriander in a small bowl, mix well.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium-high flame.
- Add the onion, red and green capsicum and cook, for about 2-3 minutes till onion softens, keep stirring.
- Place it to a bowl.
- Take a pan and heat rest of the oil in the pan over high flame.
- Add the prawns and cook, for about 1-2 minutes till prawns curl and change the colour.
- Combine the onion mixture, tomato, cumin, ground coriander and paprika to the prawns and cook for about 1-2 minutes till aromatic.
- Remove it from the fire.
- Divide the prawn mixture equally among the tortillas.
- Top it with the avocado and a dollop of sour-cream mixture.
- Now fold in half or roll up the tortillas and serve it.