Egg Fried Rice
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup instant rice, uncooked
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup green beans
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup water
- Take a saucepan, add water, salt and soy sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice, keep stirring.
- Remove it from the flame, cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Take a medium skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame.
- Fry onions and green beans for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in egg and fry for about 2 minutes, scrambling egg while it cooks.
- Add this mixture to the cooked rice, mix well.
- Sprinkle with the pepper.