- 1 Package mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 Cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 Cup cornstarch
- 2/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the eggs and water, in a small bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix the bread crumbs and garlic salt in it.
- Blend the flour and cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Take a big heavy saucepan and heat the oil to 365 degrees F.
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs.
- Now fry till golden brown, for about 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the flame and drain on paper towels.