- 1 Litre low fat milk
- 4 Sachets sugar substitute
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp Citric acid
- A few saffron strands
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Pistachios, chopped
- Few saffron strands
- Keep 8 tsp milk aside and boil rest of the milk in a heavy bottomed pan, stirring throughout, till it reduces to half.
- Heat the saffron in a small vessel and add 4 tsp milk to it and rub till the saffron dissolves.
- Combine this with the boiling milk.
- Combine the citric acid with 3 tsp of water, mix well.
- Add this mixture very gradually to the boiling milk till it curdles a little.
- Mix the cornflour with 4 tsp milk and add this to the boiling mixture.
- Stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick and resembles khoya.
- Add the cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- Allow it to cool and combine the sugar substitute with it and mix well.
- Shape them into small balls.
- Garnish it with saffron and pistachio.