Singhare Ki Burfi
- 1/2 Cup singhara flour
- 1/2 Cup khoya
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup water
- Take heavy pan and heat ghee in it.
- Fry flour until light pink colour over low flame, keep stirring.
- Shift it immediately to another vessel.
- Stir-fry Khoya in the pan until light pink color and there are no lumps.
- Combine cardamom powder and flour to it.
- Set aside, let it cool.
- Make thick syrup by boiling water and sugar until it is of thicker consistency.
- Check for the right consistency by putting a drop of syrup in the cold water and if it makes a soft ball than it is of right consistency.
- Remove the pan from the fire.
- Combine the syrup immediately to the Khoya mixture, mix it well.
- Grease a plate and place the mixture to it.
- Let it cool, keep aside.
- Cut into pieces, using a sharp knife, when cool and set.
- Singhara Burfee is ready to serve.