- 3 lb Beef chuck roast
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 Cup lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Put beef in a shallow glass dish.
- Combine rest of the ingredients in a bowl and pour over the meat.
- Cover it and place it into the refrigerator, overnight, turning meat several times.
- Remove the meat from the marinade.
- Grill it 6 inches from hot coals to desired degree of doneness, for about 30 minutes for medium.
- Turning occasionally and basting with the marinade.
- Carne Asada is ready to serve.