- 1 Cup cooked chicken, diced
- 8 Thin corn tortillas
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Flour
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Corn oil for frying
- Heat butter in a skillet and fry chicken, onion, and green chilies in it.
- Combine flour and half of the chicken broth with it, mix well.
- Cook it till thick and bubbly and should absorb most of the liquid.
- Add chicken broth, if required.
- Add salt and pepper to it.
- Place one tbsp of the chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll up.
- Close it with the toothpicks.
- Fry tortilla in the corn oil till golden brown.
- Serve Chicken Flautas with sour cream heated with milk.