- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Pint sour cream
- 1 tbsp Parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/3 Cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Jar taco sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook chicken till no longer pink and juices run clear on medium flame.
- Drain the excess fat, cube the chicken and return it to the skillet.
- Combine the onion, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper with it.
- Heat till cheese melts and add salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic, mix well.
- Put even amounts of the chicken mixture in the tortillas.
- Place it in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover it with taco sauce and cheddar cheese and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before serving.