- 15 Small hamburger buns
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 Cup sev
- 1/2 Cup peanuts, roasted
- 2 tsp Fresh garlic chutney
- 1/2 Cup fresh pomegranates
- 6 tbsp Khajur imli ki chutney
- Butter or oil, for cooking
For Dabeli Masala:
- 1 Red chili
- 1/2 Inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Cloves
For The Filling:
- 1 Cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 Pinch asafetida powder
- 2 tbsp Khajur imli ki chutney
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Roast the masala ingredients in a pan for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Grind them to make a fine powder in a blender, set aside
- For the filling, heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds to it, until they crackle.
- Add the asafoetida, dabeli masala, potato, water and salt, mix well.
- Remove them from the heat, combine khajur imli ki chutney and mix well.
- Divide it into 15 parts, set aside.
- Cut the burger buns into halves and cook them in a pan using a little butter.
- Now put a portion of the filling on the lower half of each bun.
- Top it with the chopped onion, sev, coriander, pomegranate, peanuts, garlic chutney and khajur imli ki chutney.
- Sandwich it with the top halves of the burger buns and serve it.