- 1 lb Red dried chili, cleaned from stems and seeds
- 1 Picnic pork roast, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Onion
- 1-2 Cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil red chilies until soft.
- Spoon them in the blender 1/2 filled each time with 1/2 cup of own water in which it was boiled.
- Blend them on high for about 1 minute.
- Strain sauce through the strainer and set aside in a pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil pork pieces for about 2 hours till done with garlic, salt, onion, and pepper to taste.
- At last 1/2 hour add red chili sauce to posol and simmer.