|Calories Per Serving:
- 900 gm Asparagus (trimmed and peeled)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Hard-Cooked Eggs
- 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- A pinch of freshly ground pepper to taste
- Take lightly salted water in a large pot and steam the asparagus until tender.
- Now drain the water and wash the asparagus under cold running water.
- Pat the asparagus dry and cut into ½" pieces.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, and coarsely chop each.
- In a bowl, blend the vinegar, oil salt and pepper.
- Add the asparagus and toss well.
- Finally add the egg whites, yolks, and combine thoroughly.