- 1 Can fava beans
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 1 Large tomato, diced
- 1-1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Ground red pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the beans into the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Combine onion, tomato, olive oil, cumin, parsley, lemon juice, pepper, red pepper and salt, with it, mix them well.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil, and then decrease the flame to medium.
- Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.