- 1-1/2 Pound of potatoes for boiling
- 6-12 Cloves of garlic, minced or grated
- 1/3 Cup of good quality red or white wine vinegar
- 1 Cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Peel the potatoes and place them in the salted water and bring it to a boil till well done or easily pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle it with the pepper and salt.
- In the blender bowl of the food processor purée the potatoes and garlic till well mixed, for about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Still puréeing, gradually add the olive oil and vinegar, alternating between them till the mixture is soft.
- It should be creamy and thick and if it gets too thick, add a little cold water to it.