- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 3 Cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 3 Cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Package cream cheese
- In a medium saucepan on medium flame, slowly cook and stir chicken, onion and garlic.
- Cook till onions are tender and the chicken is lightly browned.
- In a bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter till creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Unroll croissants and divide into half to make 12 rectangles.
- Put one tbsp chicken mixture on each rectangle and Fold into balls.
- Place the balls on a large baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes till golden brown.