- 2-3 Medium-Sized Bitter gourds (deseeded and cut into thin slices)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Take oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add cumin seeds and once it begins to sizzle, add in onions and green chillies.
- Fry till onions tenderize and brown.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt and saute to blend in spices.
- Add in tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste and dried mango powder.
- Fry till tomato juices dry up.
- Add salt and sliced bitter-gourd and cover cook for 7-8 minutes till done.
- Sprinkle garam masala on top and serve hot.