- 500 gm Prawns, large shelled
- 4 tbsp Garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp chilli and lime salad dressing, lemons or lime juice, maybe used as substitute
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- 1 Big onion, sliced
- Freshly cracked black pepper and ground sea salt to taste
- Heat pan on stove and melt butter in it.
- Combine onion and garlic with it, cook for about 30 seconds on high flame.
- Add prawns to it, mix well.
- Combine chilli and lime salad dressing or lemons or lime juice with it.
- Sprinkle marjoram over the prawns.
- Add black pepper and sea salt to it.