- 250 gm Flour
- 2 Cups oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Roast the cumin in low oven heat for a while and then grind it.
- Combine cumin and salt with the flour and knead the flour mixture with 2-3 tsp oil and water to dough.
- Roll the dough flat and fold it and roll it and flat it again.
- Repeat the procedure one more time.
- Cut the dough into the diamond shape, 2 triangles on top of each other.
- Make them approximately 1 inch in size.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium flame.
- Fry the diamond shaped nimki in the hot oil till brownish.
- Flour Cracker is ready.