- 400 gm Prawns shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Plain flour
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Thymol seeds
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of orange-red color
- Onion slices and lemon wedges to garnish
- Wash the shelled and deveined prawns properly.
- In a bowl, combine the prawns with Plain flour, Garlic paste,Red chilli powder, Ginger paste, Garam masala, Thymol seeds, Lemon juice, Salt and a pinch of orange -red color.
- Marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat the oil until it is very hot and deep fry the prawns over medium flame until they are crisp.
- Garnish it with onion slices and lemon wedges and serve.