- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 4 Tostadas
- 1 Can refried beans
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions
- 2 tsp Red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 tbsp, Chili powder
- 1 tbsp, ground cumin
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 Medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 Cups shredded lettuce
- Cook ground beef, red pepper, cumin, onions, and chili powder in a skillet till no longer pink, stirring it to break into the crumbles.
- Combine refried beans with it.
- Put the same amounts of the beef and bean mixture on each tostada shell.
- Top the Tostada with lettuce, cheese, and tomato.