- 500 gm Chicken breasts, diced
- 5 Cups chicken stock, hot
- 1-3/4 Cups arborio rice
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- 1-2 tsp Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 150 gm Baby spinach
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Keep the stock to simmer.
- Heat oil in a big pan and add chicken, cook till almost cooked through.
- Add garlic to it and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine the rice with it and stir till grains are coated with oil and glistening.
- Add white wine to it and stir till it is absorbed by the rice grains.
- Now start adding the hot stock 2 ladles at a time, stirring between additions till the liquid has been absorbed.
- After the last addition of stock, add baby spinach leaves to it and stir till wilted.
- Add tomatoes and olives, stir till heated through.
- Combine Parmesan cheese with it and stir through.