- 4 Boneless chicken breast halves, sliced lengthwise into thirds
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Take a skillet and heat the butter and oil on medium-high heat till the butter melts.
- Add the parsley, basil, oregano, garlic and salt to it and mix well in the skillet.
- Combine lemon juice with it.
- Add the chicken and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 to 15 minutes till chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.