- 12 Dry and hard tortillas
- 4 Big tomatoes
- 1 Big white onion, finely chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Garlic clove
- 5 tbsp Corn oil
- 3 Chilies de arbol
- 1 Cup of grated oaxaca cheese
- 1/2 Cup water
- Salt to taste
- Boil the tomatoes and chiles till soft.
- Combine them in the blender with the garlic and water.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry this paste, reduce the flame and simmer for about 5 minutes and add salt to it.
- Cut the tortillas in strips with a pair of kitchen scissors and heat 4 tbsp oil and fry the tortilla strips in it till crispy.
- Drain the oil and add the three eggs to the pan.
- Stir strips and eggs fast thus they don't stick to the pan and then add salt to it.
- Put it on a serving bowl and pour the sauce over them.
- Sprinkle with onion and cheese and serve.