- 200 gm Fresh mushroom
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1-1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Pinch ajinomotto
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- One Egg
- 2 tsp Chopped green chillies
- Oil for frying
- 2 tsp Chopped garlic
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions to garnish
- Marinate mushrooms with soy sauce, salt, chilli powder, pepper powder, ajinomotto, vinegar and ginger garlic paste, set aside for about 3-4 hours.
- Beat the egg, add rest of the chilli powder, salt, and corn flour to it carefully because the mixture should not be too thick and mix well.
- Combine the marinated mushrooms with the egg mixture and mix well till all the mushrooms are well coated.
- Heat the oil in a pan over high flame, and deep fry the mushrooms in it, for about one minute.
- Heat a little oil in another pan and fry the chopped green chillies and garlic for a minute.
- Add the fried mushrooms to it and fry for about one minute.
- Garnish Mushroom Manchuriyan with chopped spring onions.