|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cups Grated Carrot
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cup Flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Beaten Eggs.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1-1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1cup Canola Oil
- Sieve the flour and mix it with baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt together.
- Blend grated carrots, sugar, oil, some walnuts and eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients into the above mixture.
- Pour it into a pan.
- Cook the mixture at 350 degree F for about 10 minutes.
- Add food color to the cake if needed.
- Garnish with remaining walnuts and serve.