- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 Strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 4 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans
- 2 Cups torn salad greens
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the sugar, honey, vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice, keep aside.
- Put the salad greens in a bowl and top it with the sliced avocado and strawberries.
- Drizzle the dressing over it and then sprinkle with pecans.
- Place it into the Refrigerator for about 2 hours before serving.