- 500 gm Lawki
- 3 tsp Deshi ghee
- 300 gm Sugar
- 1 Litre milk
- Few elaichi
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 Tejpatta
- Chopped cashew nuts and raisin
- Peel and grate the lauki, strained all the water from it with a dry cotton cloth.
- Boil the milk until it reduces to half.
- Heat a pan and add ghee, tejpatta and elaichi in it.
- Add the lauki to it and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Now combine the milk and sugar with it.
- Bring it to a boil and then add cornflour to it.
- Cook it for about 2 minutes on low heat.
- Garnish it with chop cashew and raisin and serve.