- 4 Avocados
- 6 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Brown onions, peeled
- 2 Tomatoes, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork till soft and the lumps are gone.
- Pour the lemon juice over mashed avocado and mix well so the entire avocado is covered in lemon juice.
- Cut the tomatoes into 1cm squared chunks and dice the onions.
- Add onion with tomato, mix well and season it with salt and pepper.
- Combine this mixture with avocado and mix thoroughly, so all the vegetables are covered in avocado.
- Place it into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.